Table of contents
The Company in 3 lines
- Quik.com offers easy gateway access to Web3 by minting and linking their digital identity with an NFT domain name. It becomes your official digital user name: connecting your digital identity and online reputation.
- These domains can be used to host decentralized websites. ICANN does not govern these websites. It means you are free of censorship and have control over your data.
- Crypto wallet addresses are made up of random alpha-numeric characters. Now users can replace it with a human-readable Quik.com NFT domain name of their choice.
Website: Click here
Social Media Profiles: Instagram, Linkedin
Headquarters: Bengaluru, India
Business Model: B2C
Founding Year: 2021
Number of Employees: 10-20
Core Team Members: Sahil Kohli (Founder)
Revenue Streams: NFT Domains
Target Market: Tech Enthusiasts, Startups, Web3 fanatics
Quik.com is a Bengaluru-based NFT domain name marketplace founded by Sahil Kohli. The platform offers several choices of NFT domain names. Users can customize their NFT domain name and use it as their digital identity in the metaverse and Web3.
It connects a wide variety of decentralized economies. Users can mint their NFT domains for:
- Web3 Websites
- The metaverse Identities
- NFT or Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Blockchain or Internet-based Professional Websites, etc.
Furthermore, it provides lifetime ownership of these domains with a 5% royalty on every subsequent sale. Users can also sell their NFT domains on its marketplace, which is a user-friendly UI/UX platform.