Table of contents
Apple’s festive holiday sale is in full swing. The company is providing enticing discounts on a variety of products. Shoppers can now take advantage of these hot deals with discounts of ₹10,000 on specific items.
Moreover, Apple is offering an extra ₹6,000 off when customers trade in their older iPhones during the sale. Here’s a breakdown of the entire holiday sale by Apple:
- The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are available at a price ₹6,000 discount.
- The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are available at a price ₹5,000 discount.
- For users looking at older iPhone models, Apple is offering massive discounts of ₹4,000, ₹3,000 and ₹2,000 on iPhone 14 models, iPhone 13 and iPhone SE (2022).
However, you are only eligible to avail of these discounts if your purchase is made with HDFC bank credit cards. Also, exchanging a qualified iPhone can increase your chances of availing of an additional exchange discount of up to ₹67,800.
The company is giving multiple scopes for customers to hop and avail discounts and offers. They can also visit nearby Apple stores or you can access through Apple’s official website and also the Apple Store App.
Apple has enabled its customers to personalise their products with free engraving on specific items such as iPads, AirPods, AirTag, and Apple Pencil 2nd generation using a combination of text, emoji and numbers, to unleash a creative bond.
Discounts on Other Apple Products:
- Apple is extending discounts on a variety of its product range. The 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Air models with M2 chip, the Mac Studio the 13-inch MacBook Pro and its larger versions are featuring a discount of ₹10,000.
- MacBook Air with M1 chip, the 24-inch iMac, and the Mac mini are available with ₹8,000, ₹5,000, and ₹5,000 discounts.
- The 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro versions and iPad Air variants are available at a price ₹5,000 discount. The 9th generation iPad and 10th generation iPad are now available at a price ₹3,000 and ₹4,000 discount.
- Apple watch lovers are also having a discount. The Apple Watch Ultra 2 is now available at a price ₹5,000 discount. The Apple Watch Series 9 and second-generation Apple Watch SE are available at a price ₹4,000 and ₹2,000 Discount.
- Apple’s HomePod and second-generation AirPods Pro are now available at a price ₹2,000 discount.
Moreover, as a part of celebrating the festive season promotions, Apple is hosting “Light up Mumbai” a series of Apple Sessions to start from October 19 to November 14. The first session will feature rapper King on October 19 at 7:30 p.m. at the Apple Store in Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC in Mumbai).
Apple is offering up to ₹10,000 cashback for selected devices purchased with HDFC Bank credit cards. Several banks are providing no-cost EMI alternatives for three or six months, this makes it easier for consumers to grab these hot deals and not miss the opportunity.
Apple’s Diwali promotion commenced on October 15 and will continue until November 14. However, note that the promotion of the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus and AirPods Pro 2nd generation concludes on November 7.
Happy Apple Wali Diwali!