Table of contents
The Company in 3 lines
- CRED points are awarded every time you pay credit card bills with CRED. You can use CRED points to get discounts on various CRED partner products.
- CRED evaluates your total expenses and keeps track of your loan limit. It also recommends avoiding extra charges!
- CRED is a one-stop solution for all your credit card services.
Website: Click here
Social Media Profiles: Instagram 📸, Twitter 🐦, Linkedin
Headquarters: Bengaluru, India
Business Model: B2C, B2B
Founding Year: 2018
Number of Employees: 501 to 1000
Core Team Members: Kunal Shah (Founder)
Revenue Streams: RentPay, Credit Card Payments, CRED Pay, CRED Stash, Store
Target Market: Anyone that uses Credit Card for Bill Payments
CRED is a fintech incentive platform based in Bengaluru. Kunal Shah founded the company in April 2018. He was the former CEO of Freecharge. In 2015, he sold Freecharge and began looking for alternative ways to change people's lives.
💳 He then introduced CRED.
CRED collects your information, such as credit card numbers and emails. It then offers exclusive brand discounts every time you make credit card payments using its app.
Apart from that, it allows you to keep track of your credit card bills and loan limits. Similarly, businesses benefit greatly from exposure to clients and customers from all backgrounds.
CRED's business model is based on the following:
- The customers who pay credit card bills via its application.
- The "CRED app" offers an elegant interface and experience. Streaming more incoming customers and businesses.
- The businesses that strike their offers in the CRED app. It is a win-win situation for everyone ✔️.
Note: You must have a credit score of at least 750 to join CRED and make payments. If you don't fit the criteria, don't worry! CRED places you on a waiting list and advises you on improving your credit score.