Table of contents
Proton Technologies AG owns ProtonVPN. Its founders met at CERN and formed ProtonVPN. Its headquarters are in Switzerland, which has strict privacy rules.
However, Swiss legislation does not compel VPNs to store user data logs. This makes the country another top choice for VPNs with no-logs data policies.
🚀 The 3 Main Features
- The company's headquarters are in Geneva. It means it is not subjected to the jurisdiction of any international surveillance treaties (which is great!).
- It has strict logging policies. It also provides annual transparent reports to ensure that consumer data is anonymous and secure.
- It has a free version. Furthermore, its subscription options begin at $3.29 per month.
🎨 First Impressions
We'll tell you about an incident that will help you understand why we had such a positive impression of you. ProtonVPN keeps a clear report. It always reveals if a third party seeks a user's information.
It received one official IP request in 2019. Even the court ordered ProtonVPN to hand over the data. But the company did not because it didn't have the required data. It is because it does not log the customer's IP address or data.
This certainly generated a highly credible fixed impression that no other VPN on the market has gone through. Apart from that, it contains several features, including a Kill Switch and Split Tunneling. Its performance rate is high, and it unblocks most streaming providers.
It also provides P2P torrent support with robust security and email assistance 24/7. It supports various protocols, including Double VPN and Tor over VPN. What else do you need?
🤔 Who Should Use It?
It has 1800+ servers in 64 countries and supports up to ten devices simultaneously. Its performance rate is high.
- We suggest it to all journalists and activist organizations FS! (This is precisely why it was designed in the first place.)
- We would recommend it for gaming because it provides unlimited data bandwidth.
- We recommend it for startups because it connects ten devices at once.
- Users/individuals looking for or needing a secure private network (this is the finest).
- We recommend it for regular customers who only need a VPN for streaming. It's secure, safe, and confidential (THUMBS UP!)
It takes Bitcoin payments to keep you anonymous. It is available in three different plans:
- Proton Free: It includes 1GB of storage, one free email address, and 150 messages per day. It also provides other helpful features for streaming services.
- Mail Plus: INR 351.23/month. It includes 15GB of storage space, ten email addresses, unlimited messages, and support for one custom email domain. It also grants access to several other premium features.
- Proton Unlimited: INR 879.40 per month. It includes 500GB of storage, 15 email addresses, unlimited messages, support for three custom email domains, and all premium services.