Table of contents
Google Chrome is the undisputed king of web browsers, but not everyone is happy with its default English setting. The good news is that Google Chrome supports a variety of languages, including Hindi and other regional ones.
Today, let's look at how to change the default language in Chrome for Windows PC, Android, and iOS:
How To Change Language On Google Chrome PC?
- Select Settings by clicking the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of Chrome.
- Select the Languages tab from the left sidebar.
- If your preferred language isn't listed under Preferred Languages, click Add Languages, check the box next to the language you want, and click Add.
- Once added, click the three vertical dots next to the language you want to use for Chrome's UI, and then check the box next to "Display Google Chrome in this language."
- The next time you run Chrome, you'll see the Chrome UI in your preferred language.
How To Change Language On Google Chrome Android?
- Open Settings by clicking the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of Chrome.
- Go to Advanced > Languages.
- Choose your preferred language by tapping the language shown under Chrome's language.
- If the language isn't installed, Chrome will download it and restart your computer.
- Tap "Restart Chrome" to finish the operation.
How To Change Language On Google Chrome iOS/Mac?
Google Chrome automatically adjusts to the device's default language on Mac, iPhone, and iPad. For example, if your device is set to Hindi, Chrome's complete UI will be presented in Hindi. This seamless integration extends to other languages as well.
Changing Chrome's language settings is a simple process whether you're using a Windows PC, an Android device, or an Apple device. This adjustment enables a more comfortable and accessible browsing experience for users who prefer languages other than the default.
Google Chrome Updates
Google Chrome has recently included a strong Safety Check tool, which actively monitors your online security in addition to language customisation. This function goes above and above to keep you safe while online.
Chrome will now notify you if any of your saved passwords have been hacked, providing an additional layer of security to your online experience. As Google Chrome evolves, these user-friendly features highlight the company's dedication to providing a safe and customized surfing experience.
Google Chrome is at the forefront of delivering a diverse and safe web surfing experience, whether you're setting language options or benefiting from enhanced security checks. Explore these options and personalize your Chrome settings to ensure a seamless and secure online experience.